- We at VAPERS EXPERIENCE, S.L. ’s respect your right to privacy and transparency. In accordance with the established by the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, of April 27th 2016 of the European Parliament, and of the relative Council at the Protection of the physical persons regarding the treatment of his personal data and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, Protection of personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, this Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information that you may provide to us and how we may use your information, who we may share it with and how we protect it.
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION Responsible: VAPERS EXPERIENCE, S.L. Purpose: Personal Information collected from the concerned individuals is processed with the sole purpose of doing administrative, accounting and tax management, as well as direct marketing and improvement of our products and/or services. Rights: You have the right to access, correct and remove your data as well as other rights mentioned in the additional information. Origin: The individual concerned.
COMPLETE INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
- WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
VAPERS EXPERIENCE, S.L.
C/ Sant Josep, n.º 12, 08950 Esplugues de Llobregat – Barcelona
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Personal Information collected from the concerned individuals is processed with the sole purpose of doing administrative, accounting and tax management, as well as direct marketing and improvement of our products and/or services.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out the purpose for which we collected it. or as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce; Law 56/2007 of December 28 on Measures to Promote the Information Society; Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
Consent of the interested party: REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 of the European Parliament, and of the Council on the Protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
- SENDING DATA OUTSIDE OF EUROPE
We do not transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to your withdrawal.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority at: www.agpd.es.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Personal information processed by VAPERS EXPERIENCE, S.L. has been obtained from the concerned person.
Types of data which may be collected:
- Your e-mail and postal address.
- Commercial information.
- Identification details of the customers.
We are not treating any kind of sensitive personal information, such as: data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation of a natural personal.